We offer wheel alignment
Davis Auto repair offers wheel alignment in Saginaw County, MI. We do both 4-wheel and 2-wheel alignments.
About wheel alignment
The concept is simple: You want your wheels pointing in the same direction. In other words, you want your wheels aligned. If your wheels are out of alignment, your vehicle might tend to pull to the right or the left, making the vehicle is harder to control.
Besides being a safety concern, your tires will wear unevenly and fast. This is because you are constantly steering the vehicle to straighten it.
Why do wheels become unaligned?
- Forcefully hitting a curb, rock, etc.
- Regular bumps of daily driving adding up
- Slamming into a pothole
- Steering and suspension issues
- Wear from aging suspension parts
You know your wheels need to be lined up when:
- Steering wheel is not straight when driving on a straight road
- Steering wheel pulls to the right or left
- Tire tread is wearing unevenly
- You feel a vibration when turning
What we do
We measure each wheel’s alignment and compare where they are relative to factory specifications. On vehicles where only the front wheels are adjustable, we align the front wheels to the rear wheels.
About our wheel alignment system
Our wheel alignment system is made by the Hunter Engineering Company. With Hunter’s products used in over 100 countries, Hunter specializes in wheel alignment machines.
How often to get one
Every driver should get a wheel alignment every six months or 6,000 miles.
Get an alignment check with us so we can:
- Assess steering and suspension components
- Compare your tire alignment to your manufacturer’s guidelines
- Examine tires for size, inflation, and wear
Key benefits of a wheel alignment:
- Tires last longer
- Your suspension remains in good working order
- Optimal handling and performance
- Increased safety
- Can improve gas mileage